J&P GEO is a French Consulting Firm specialized in innovation and how to finance it. Both partners of J&P are former Ernst & Young VP, from the Consulting Practice. As Jean is member of the board of AXA Private Equity, in charge of utilities, Pierre is leading the consulting practice.
The scope of the company’s projects ranges from consultancy to strategy formulation up to energy and innovation studies. The company has developed experience over the years that make it capable of handling a wide range of projects. J&P GEO provides advice, expertise and technical consultancy on the following topics:
- Strategy for utilities: support to field management and network optimisation
- Optimization of emergency services: key infrastructure managers (networks, motorways and airports) and fire departments
- Job security assessments (including definition, conception and deployment of lone worker security packaged solutions)
- Network management (water, electricity and gas)
- Job management optimization (including the deployment of dedicated tools)
- Worldwide benchmark of network and infrastructure management: we have delivered various studies to major French utilities on gas electricity waste and water management
- Business development for R&D projects and BU
- Strategy definition and positioning for offers, including regulators discussions and negotiations
- Consulting in investment banking
- SCADA conception and telecommunication infrastructure definition
J&P GEO is also the founder of e112 Europe Enhanced Emergency Number. Among other activities, we have organised several international seminars on public safety in France (last one being held in 2009 in Marseilles).